102nd Session of the International Labour Conference
- 102nd Session of the International Labour Conference
- 05.06.2013 - 21.06.2013
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva 10
102nd Session of the International Labour Conference, 5-21 June 2013
The member States of the ILO meet annually at the International Labour Conference, held in Geneva, Switzerland. Each member State is represented by a delegation consisting of two government delegates, an employer delegate, a worker delegate and their respective advisers.
The items on the 2013 agenda include:
- Employment and social protection in the new demographic context (general discussion)
- Sustainable development, decent work and green jobs (general discussion)
- A recurrent discussion on the strategic objective of social dialogue.
- Geneva, Switzerland - Website
- Avenue de la Paix, 14
- Geneva 10
EventList powered by schlu.net